Join PawStory Cafe and SSH Canine Academy for our newest monthly event, Barks & Brews: Training Soiree! This event is perfect for dog owners who are looking to start fresh or teach their furry friends some new tricks. The 30-minute sessions will focus on learning essential commands and useful tricks that will enhance the bond between you and your dog, making your lives more enjoyable and harmonious.
Each ticket includes an immersive training session with a knowledgeable instructor from SSH Canine Academy, a delicious drink, as well as bag of delicious dog treats made in-house at PawStory. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with fellow dog lovers and learn effective training techniques. Sign up today and embark on a rewarding journey with your four-legged companion! If you have a question about the event, please DM @pawstory_cafe on Instagram.
- You must sign PawStory’s waiver prior to the event
- You must RSVP and pay prior to the event or you will not be able to participate
- You must arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before the event starts
- No refund under any circumstances
- You must clean after your pet
- Coffee – Espresso, Americano, Cafe latte, Cappuccino, Caffe mocha, Caramel caffe latte, Vanilla caffe latte, Green tea caffe latte, Toffeenut caffe latte (hot only), Pumpkin caffe latte, Cinnamon caffe latte, Dalgona
- Latte – Chocolate, Green Tea, Milk Tea, Grains, Chai tea
- Tea – Earl grey, English breakfast, Green, Oolong, Vanilla rooibose, Caramel butterbeer, Peppermint, Hibiscus, Chamomile, Peach cocktail, Strawberry lemonade
About the trainer:
Hello! My name is Valerie, the proud founder of SSH Canine Academy. My journey with dogs started in 2015, and it’s safe to say that working with them has become the most profound passion of my life. My purpose is rooted in helping reactive and aggressive dogs integrate harmoniously into our communities, ensuring the safety and comfort of themselves as well as the people around them. Every dog is unique, and tailored training methods are essential to achieve their specific goals. By embracing a balanced approach, I can assist dog owners communicate better with their four legged companions.